Wednesday, September 22, 2010

pine sap

i have officially become a sap.
and good things, i mean really good and lovely things are making me cry and i don't know what's happening to me.

examples/ how i realized this:
the other day our director gave me a packet of good earth tea. (only my favorite kind no big deal that it was in senegal)
i made it with my baguette this morning and it was so good and smelled so spicy and was the essence of tastiness that i started to tear. just me and the tea at seven in the morning.

my friend brian sent me a song. it was really lovely = tears

abby leigh bok my best friend in the whole world wrote me the most wonderful letter and i cried and had to leave the room because i looked a fool.

we went to an artists village and there was art hidden in trees and on walls and in the dirt and everywhere you looked and it was so secret but beautiful. hence the water works.

blerg

5 comments:

  1. tears cleanse the soul. go for it. xox gma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana's principal gave her an iPad. I get misty-eyed every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah holbrook, i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cried at the justin bieber concert. nbd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. secret art tears are always well deserved

    ReplyDelete